The Stinger Report: Asian Amusement Impact | #1060
In The Stinger Report #1060 – This issue covers in detail:
1. Major developments with leading Japanese Amusement Factory BANDAI NAMCO are covered, including changes in governance and the closure of their North American Amusement facility business (NAMCO Entertainment)
2. Further details of the impact of the current conditions on the Japanese amusement scene, including the impact on ALL.Net, and a brand new partnership with famous arcade racing IP from SEGA.
3. News gathered from the limited information revealed from the JAEPO Online Business Meeting – replacing the JAIA physical trade exhibition, as trade gears for summer focus.
4. News from other major Asian online exhibitions, with a breakdown of the latest Chinese Amusement & Entertainment Online Expo – looking at the new trends revealed for the coming year from this industry in transition.
….and much, much more!
To keep reading the full Stinger Report, register for your subscription.
– The Stinger Report, published by KWP and its director, Kevin Williams, as the leading interactive out-of-home entertainment news-and-views resource, covering the immersive frontier and beyond.
This latest report lifts the lid on the realities of the Asian amusement scene in lockdown – looking first at the impact and the compromises of continuing restructuring on the Japanese amusement factories, and then turning a gaze to the new shape of virtual conferences in Japan and China to compare the wealth of new products presented…..