In The Stinger Report #1084 – This issue covers in detail:
1. [TRENDING NEWS] The new trend of the self-service VR kiosks is revealed in this latest issue, along with the leading providers who hope to define this emerging aspect of the business.
2. [BREAKING NEWS] Chinese corporation NetEase and US consumer game studio Survios partner resources to roll out a line of Asian-facing VR kiosk systems, all running popular consumer VR content.
3. [BREAKING NEWS] Benchmark Games International announces a collaboration with BoxBlaster, to develop the latest immersive platform called ‘VR-Xperience’, and offering the concept of VR ticket redemption.
4. [BREAKING NEWS] VRstudios (VRS) announces launch of ‘FURY’ – self-service VR modular kiosks, offering cost-effective operation and modalized ‘Real-Sports eSports’ content.
….and much, much more!
– The Stinger Report, published by KWP and its director, Kevin Williams, is the leading interactive Out-of-Home Entertainment news-and-views resource, covering the immersive frontier and beyond.